Home > Data Quality
For us at K12 Lists data quality is a business need. It is a sustained program, inbuilt into our current system and is not limited to a one-time cleansing project.
Our Data Quality Process
- Manual check and update on data on an ongoing basis.
- Email verification results, tele-verification results consistently maintained.
- Non-existent and invalid records flagged separately.
- Creation and implementation of a set of data quality processes known as Input Editing Standards (IES).
- Data downloaded from external sources every month and fields updated frequently.